CINTA BeLuM lAgI cInTa CiNtA SeLAgI SeLaGi BeLuM dIlAfAzKaN...
CINTA IbArAt TiTiSaN AiR yAnG jAtUh PaDa BaTu..
HaTi YaNg KeRaS BiSa DiLeMbUtKaN dEnGaN cInTa..

Friday, April 2, 2010

shock~


my self description:

"thx 4 the god...can let me knw the 1st of the best fren in malay...even i'm sad u will let me hapy,when i'm wrong u will teach me the gud 1 wont let me do again...lolx...u like to laught and funny wit me...bt some time u will shy...shy talk to me at skull,juz smile and smile...u are my specially best frien in malay lolx......hope that the friendship unchanged " -ken-


waaaaa..yea i like to laugh but sometimes laugh without a reason...haha..
but i admit it i'm a shy person but if u ask me to give lectures to you i would~ i throw my shyness...
i like to talk to my self(ckap sesorang) and singing haha...crazy girl~
but if i luv somebody i will luv him with my whole heart...luv mmmm...

here my bio:
-amrina roshada
-1st oct 1995
-luv reading n adventure
-fAv author : ramlee awang murshid, JK rowling, Damya Hanna
-maroon5,DBSK,Cnblue,Jason Mraz, Celine Dion
-Terminator , Man vs Wild , Kingdom Of Heaven , Lord Of The Rings , Harry Potter
-fav things: something that i can wear n lollipop(big lollipop from FAMOUS AMOUS)
-hate ppl like: selfish,injustice,melebih-lebih, who touch my thing without my permision!!

0 comments: